Getting my ducks in a row



The Historic West End Arts Fest is just days away and I have so much to do. I have been working early mornings and late nights to get everything complete and ready. With oils, you have to plan ahead so everything will be dry in time.
Also, I will have my largest collection of artwork to date on display. I've had to re-think my display and come up with a method that will (hopefully) work well. Honestly, I'm not sure I'll have enough room, so I may have to leave a few at home.
The photo above shows the 10 Literary Birds I finished this past weekend. I just have to add hooks. Along with these, I have several new barns, grain elevators (of course) and birds. Depending on whether I have room, I will work on a painting during the show.
Here is a link to the Arts Fest web site. Maybe I'll see you there.

http://www.artsfestws.com/

All of the above works of art have sold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment