Cherries Jubilee



Well, I believe I have the makings of a fruit salad. I just finished this little (6"X6") painting of three cherries. In fact, it's called "Three Cherries."This was one of the quickest paintings I've ever done. The hardest part was mixing a color that was deep and rich enough to resemble the model cherries. I'm pretty pleased with the result.

I'm going into a very busy time. It's funny how things come in waves. I'll be taking part in the Southern Ideal Home Show in late March, as I was asked by someone who bought one of my paintings at ArtsFest in Winston-Salem, if I would be interested in having my paintings on display at the grand opening of his coffee/chocolate shop.

I've very excited about each of these.

"Three Cherries" has sold! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment