More New Paintings

 



   Shortly after this past Christmas, I bought myself a new easel. Having three easels has made a tremendous difference in my productivity. I'm now able to work on three -- sometimes four -- paintings at the same time. I'm wasting less paint and making greater use of the small amount of time I have to devote to painting.
   I actually finished up three paintings last night: a lighthouse, a bird painting and a grain elevator. The lighthouse is a totally new subject for me. I'm pleased with the results, but I hope I can improve on it and do others.
   I'm nearly finished with another red birds painting. I'm planning to do a couple more bird paintings and maybe a large boat painting before the end of the month. I may also try to knock out a large painting of a fruit.
   Thanks for looking.

P.S.
Most of the time I'm using my cellphone to take the photos of my paintings. This doesn't always work out as well as I'd like. It's why I sometimes get shadows in the photos of my paintings. This happened on all three of the above photos. sorry.

The lighthouse painting and the grain elevator painting have sold.

1 comments:

tatestreet said...

The Lighthouse painting at the top has sold.

Post a Comment